Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday List: A Day of Good

I haven't done a Friday List in a while. That's odd. I know I've been blogging. Have I just been bitching a lot? Well, no bitchery tonight. Today was a good day, in fact, it was a great day. I wanted to list the ways.

1. My roommate and I both slept very well.  In fact, it even got chilly last night. I had to sleep with a sheet on me. It was lux, I tell you!

2.  While it did get hot, we only had to use the AC for a few hours.  In fact, it was the first time we used the AC in three days, which was quite a nice change from how things had been.

3. I wasn't horribly nauseated, nor did I suffer from constant headaches. And this is the first time in about three days.

4. A friend stopped by.  It is rare that a friend stops by, but she did and we had a really good time.

5. My roommate and I watched some very well done animation. Most of the time, we're kind of meh over the animation we watch. But we were both quite emotional about everything tonight. In a good way.

6.  My roommate was kind enough to chop my veggies for me, so dinner was tomato slices.  And it was bliss, believe me.

7. The power blipped, but didn't go out for long.

8. The guy I talked to from the internet company wasn't an asshole. This is rare and should always be celebrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment