Friday, January 6, 2012

The First Friday

Today was really difficult on me physically. Most of the day was rough as hell and I'm just now feeling human again.  Damned body's need to purge. It was really horrible and it basically dictated how my day would be. I hate that.

Oh a positive note, one of my friends is doing a really cool thing with his blog right now.  He's been blogging for a year and decided to start a new project with it when the year changed.  I think it's a good change. Check it out!

Now I'm trying to research some stuff and everything is being difficult.  Stupid computer isn't telling me what I want to know! Wow, so much bitchery tonight.  But like I said, I'm not really feeling all that human.

This is the first Friday in 2012.  I'm still panicking about the year. I think a lot of people are.  I think it's overwhelming everyone and people are just bracing themselves for whatever hell is coming our way.  Honestly, that's not a good way to live.

I guess you can tell this hasn't been the best week of my life. It certainly hasn't been the worst either.  Maybe it's just been exhausting. All of the anticipation and fear over the unknown has just left me tired.

I probably need sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment