Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Discussions

It's supposed to get unseasonably warm this week. Usually January gives us frigid temps. Tomorrow, we may be in the 70s. Oh, and it's also windy and stormy, so there is a possibility for tornadoes. I'd really rather that didn't happen.

You know, the day after I did this post last week, I knocked the tip off my toe when I stubbed it against the door. It was only the opposite side of the finger I snapped the mouse trap on, meaning I had a nice diagonal line of malfunction going on. Nice.

I'm really hoping this week goes well for everyone. I think we, collectively, as like a living group, need a good week. It would be really really great. I also hope I try to get back to my goals of not reading the comments on things I know will piss me off and avoiding any type of news media.  It makes life more simple.

I guess it's safe to say my brain is still agitation mode. I'm not sure how long this will last. Hopefully, not a lot longer. Anyway, that's all for now. Here's wishing for a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment