Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Discussions and Malfunctions

My weekend has been a study in malfunction. My computer did some malfunctioning. My body did some malfunctioning. My brain tends to kind of stay in malfunctioning. Yeah, anyway, so that's why there was no post last night.

I think I sat here in front of the blog for about two hours writing things and deleting them.  Some things should be discussed. Sometimes, it's best just to stay silent.  It's not so much a matter of repressing yourself as being so overwhelmed that you don't even know how to begin.  That's about where I was.  It's not a nice place, trust me.

I'm better today, but not 100%.  Hell, come to think of it, it's probably been a long time (if ever) since I was 100%. If ever, on a stability plane, I've been at best maybe like a 75%.  The rest of the time, I'm fairly detached and just letting my mind wonder some place else.

Anyway, my wish is that this weekend and its various malfunctions are over and I can get back to having a semi-typical existence, you know, for ME.  It would certainly be nice, as I'm rather tired of days like the ones I've had of late.  I don't think that is asking too much. It's not like I'm asking for Jason Momoa to show up and be in love with me. I just want some days where I'm not in too much pain or too stressed out to function.

With any luck, maybe I can go back to real blog posts and not just babbling paragraphs about my malfunctioning life.

No comments:

Post a Comment