Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 WTF

Today was full of suck and fury.  I walked into the kitchen to be told our trashcan is missing.  I sat there baffled over how that was even possible, but agreed to ride along    to the nearby larger town to pick another one up. We'd also check out the open box sale at Best Buy and get Chinese food.

As we were on our way out the door, my roommate spots the trashcan. We still decide to do the other stuff, which proves to be a bust because Best Buy's "great deal" wasn't and Chinese was closed for the day.

I also managed to snap a mouse trap on the tip of my thumb. I have a cut and really nasty bruise now. Yay! Fucking mice! I hate those things so much. Now you're injuring me in my attempts to kill you!

On the bright side, I managed to eat my black eyed peas. I talked to my friends, snuzzled my cats, worked on art, listened to music, and blogged.  I think I covered the important stuff so I should be good for the year.  Hopefully without a string of weird mice-related injuries.

A lot of people believe the world will end this year.  I'm not really one of them, but if it does, I'm cool with that.  I kind of view the End of the World as something so beyond my control that I have no reason to get emotional about it.

Last night was fun though. I ended up going to Glitch parties and having a lot of fun. YES, I'm that level of geek. What of it?

Hello, 2012! Try not to be a bastard to me, k?

No comments:

Post a Comment