Friday, July 19, 2013

Weird and Wonderful Weather Shifts

I probably had other things to blog about tonight, but none of that can even be remembered because while it was supposed to get really hot today, for some wonderful reason, it decided to get cooler! YAY!!!! I don't think I've ever been this happy in July.Ever! It's cool and I'm not having to dread going to bed and trying to sleep in swampy temps.

It's seriously just great right now. I wish it could stay this way for the rest of the summer. It would be so drastically nice to have a summer where the cats weren't miserable and we weren't miserable. It would be nice to have a summer where going outside didn't sound like a punishment and traveling didn't sound like a huge risk. It would be nice to sleep through the night! And I get to sleep through the night tonight! YAY!!!

Anyway, I don't have great focus tonight, so I'm gonna go sleep for a while. YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment