Sunday, July 7, 2013

Weird Weekend

This weekend was odd. I don't think anyone in my house, human or cat, felt all that well. There was a lot of smoke and haze from the 4th, tons of junk in  the air. On top of that, the lawn was mowed. I sneezed for quite a while afterward. The cats all languished around and my roommate felt under the weather. We basically existed this weekend, grateful for no drama and no where to go.

Sleep has been difficult. Even when I do manage to sleep, I'm waking up feeling tired and strange. There is always a period of about five minutes when I'm really disoriented and my eyes won't focus. A lot of the eye stuff is due to all the debris in the air. It's also starting to get hot again and I'm less than happy about that. Of course, it's July now, so I can't expect my happy weather to last forever. It's been nice though.

That's over now. We're in the upper 90s for the rest of the week. I doubt my sleep will get better and that really sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment