Thursday, October 24, 2013

Brief and Random

This won't be a long post. I'm having a difficult day physically and it's left me drained. thankfully, all the bad physical stuff happened after I'd finished what I wanted to accomplish on Headward. American Horror Story: Coven continues to be really good. I love the random comments about Stevie Nicks and the fact that no topic is off limits.

Speaking of random things, here are some of my random thoughts for the day:

I love how, as I lose weight, my hands look like my mom's.

Speaking of hands, I've managed to keep my nail polish on for several days now. A rare thing for me.

Is voting for people who have no interest in your life or welfare compliance to a broken system? I mean, one side has probably more interest in my benefit than the other, but we all know neither really means it. Yes, NSA watcher, you can tell them I said that. I doubt they care.

I am somewhat attracted to and possibly in love with my NSA watcher. *wink* What up, baby?

Someone has expressed interest in Headward having a photo shoot with their female zombie head. This means my zombie head has a date and I do not.

This is about it for my random. Sleep well, my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment