Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Halloween Plans

We were watching Face Off tonight and I figured out what I want to do for my best friend's Halloween party.  She's having a party on the 26th. I still have and will probably have even then, access to my SIL's zombie makeup. I'm going to make myself into a zombie and go with a date. But the date is the best part.

My best friend's son has an interest in stage makeup. Right now, because he's a child, she has him practice on Styrofoam dummy heads. She has one that is pretty messed up and I'm going to claim it. It will thusly become my zombie boyfriend's severed head.

HEEEE!! I'm so excited about this!  I'll have a severed head boyfriend for the party. I plan on making up a back story for him and everything. It's going to be grand!

No comments:

Post a Comment