Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Back Where I Started

So a week ago tonight, I was mentally trying to prepare myself for meeting my new doctor tomorrow. I'm weirdly not as nervous. I may be when I'm in bed and alone, but then again, maybe not. Hopefully, nothing bad will happen and I can just go in there, introduce myself, get things started, and leave. Honestly, that is kind of the best possible way this can happen.

I really hate going to the doctor. I know I'm not alone in this.

I'm still really into this idea of ridding negativity and chaos from my life. I've been staying away from social media more than usual. I'm mostly only going to places and allowing myself to focus on fuzzy animals or funny things my friends have said. Given that we're headed into an election year,  this is probably the best policy.

I don't know if it's summer or my hormones settling or what, but I just really have no tolerance for this stuff anymore. Keep your unpleasantness away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment