Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Writing and Stuff

The grammar program that I have installed on all my online activity sends me a weekly report of my writing.  I am of two minds about this. On one hand, I think it's really great because it gives me a chance to assess my writing and consider where I can make improvements. On the other hand, my writing activity is being tracked, and, I don't know, maybe I should be concerned about that?

I write often. I was happy about that. I'm glad I'm writing more than I used to. Of course, it's by no means as much as it should be, but I'll get there. I made fewer mistakes than I did last week. Not a lot less, but that's something for which to be proud. I even wrote 'fewer' instead of 'less,' but that's mostly due to Stannis Baratheon. It's a pet peeve of his.

I'll probably be writing about my surgery the next few days. I'm coming up on the anniversary of it. Just thought I'd warn you.



No comments:

Post a Comment