Saturday, August 29, 2015

Crafter Problems

Ahh, pre-Fall, this vexing time of year when some days grace you with the cool, gentle touch of Autumn's embrace and other days slap you in the face with Summer's sweaty ballsack. Today was one of the sweaty ballsack days. It wasn't pleasant at all. This lead to some difficulties for me where my current project is concerned. On the cool days, it's a pleasure to work on it. On days like today, it's hot and annoying and sticky. No fun at all.

Despite the heat, I have a little over a foot of scarf. I'm happy with it, though I do keep trying to crochet the side instead of the direction I should be going. I suppose when it gets longer, this will be less of an issue. Here's hoping it cools down some, so that getting there will be more of a joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment