Monday, August 17, 2015

New CPAP

I will be getting a new CPAP on Wednesday. I've had the one I'm using right now for quite a few years and it's starting to have some issues. This doesn't surprise me. Every machine in the house eventually screws up. It's only a matter of time before this one does.

It's a little strange to think about not using my current one anymore. This machine changed my life. I used to randomly sleep all day. Honestly, there would be days when I'd walk into the living room and be asleep like 20 minutes later. And I was so sleep deprived I couldn't wake myself up. The need for sleep would be so overwhelming I honestly couldn't do anything but succumb to the sleep.

When my sleeping started to be regulated, I could sleep again. I regained my ability to function during the day. This changed so much around for me. I owe so much to that machine and I might not even be alive today without it. It's one of the many things I am very, very grateful for and one of the major perks of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment