Friday, August 21, 2015

New Breathing Help

So the new CPAP is here and set up. It's far smaller than the last one and far more upgraded. Everything is digital! Which means I get a reading about my sleep when I wake up. That's kind of neat and kind of invasive all at the same time.  The best thing though is that it has a smart setting. If it doesn't sense my breathing, it shuts off. This means the cats can't turn it on and use up my water.

The water chamber on this machine is bigger and easier to open and fill. It's kind of a trick to attach it, but not too bad. it has a lip on it that keeps the water from spilling out. My last one had a smaller lip and it rarely did any good.

Overall, I spelt well last night. I think the new CPAP and I will work out well. I'm going to name her Autumn because the design has some leaves on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment