Monday, August 3, 2015

Tired Mondays

I'm always really tired on Mondays. I don't know why that is. Today was no exception. We paid bills and went shopping. The whole time we were out, I was completely ready to come home and nap. For the rest of the day, I was basically out of it. Even my nap wasn't all that great. Hopefully, I'll sleep really well tonight and be less tired tomorrow.

I'm in the process of trying to get my CPAP device replaced. Mine is getting old and starting to make funky noises. It's a process and it may take some time. I'm hoping I don't have to do another sleep study, but it's possible I will. And, honestly, maybe I should. A lot has changed about my body and my life since the last one. It might be good to reassess things.

Anyway, that was my Monday. I'm tired and trying to fix some stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment