Monday, August 24, 2015

Grey Yarn

I had a stray ball of grey yarn and I've been doing my best to make it into things. So far, I have a nifty hat and a cowl. I'm working on an ear warmer right now. I'm not sure what I'll do with the rest. Perhaps a thinner cowl thing. One way or the other, this whole ball is getting used up. No more dregs of yarn sitting around if I can help it.

After I finish with that, I found a jewellery thing I need to make. Who knows how long it's been sitting in storage. It needs to be something. I'm tired of things waiting in potential. Like I wrote last night, I need to be more creative. That's where my energy should go. I'm doing my best to let go of the negative stuff and just focus on that, on culling things out of the house, and culling things out of my life if they serve no purpose.

Speaking of making things better, my roommate cut and dyed my hair today. I have cute bangs and almost black hair. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment