Thursday, August 13, 2015

Ten Year Wants

I was asked where I wanted my life to be in ten years. I'm going to take this in terms of both the practical and the ideal. And honestly, some of them are both.


  • In ten  years, I want to be in a safe home. I want this home to be set up so I can age into it, no matter what that age brings, with all the things that elderly people need. Will I be elderly in ten years? No, but I'll be getting close to it. It's important to consider this for the future.
  • In ten years, I want to be in my creative golden age. I want to be writing (more than just the blog) and showing people the worlds that live in my head. 
  • In ten years, I want a peaceful home environment. No one can be creative if they have to be around chaotic or negative energy. 
  • In ten years, I want to be more comfortable with my communication. I want to speak in inarguable ways to really convey my feelings and thoughts. In ten years, I want to know my mind and body well enough to understand what it is that I truly want and need. 
  • In ten years, I want to have a better grip on my own darkness. Mind you, eliminating the chaos and negative elements in my life will help a lot in that area. 
  • In ten years, I want to have made peace with all the things I still war with today. I do not want to waste my energy on things or people who truly do not matter in my life. 
  • In ten years, I want to be forward with my ideas and confident in my words. I don't want to be trapped in promises or obligations I made without understanding the cost of them. 
  • In ten years, I want my life to be quiet. but full of meaning. 
  • In ten years, I want to not dread the seasons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment