Friday, January 8, 2016

Accomplishments

First of all, my blog is five years old now. As I say every year (and think every time I write a post), I am in awe that this continues. The thing is, I'm finally to the point where I don't think the blog will go away. It's very much a part of me now.

Second of all, my new bookshelf is up. All of the things that were disorganized in my personal space in the living room now have organization and I am so deeply happy for that. All of the stuff is off the floor! It's such a glorious feeling. Shout out to the roomie for helping me with the project.

I also got some stuff organized in my bedroom. It was as tiring as humanly possible, but it did happen. My head is stuffy right now and that didn't help any. I'm hoping I get some better sleep tonight.

Anyway, new organized area and five year old blog. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment