Tuesday, January 26, 2016

New Desk

My roommate and I have collectively been sick since Christmas so my new desk only got put together today. My roommate did the majority of it. I mostly just held things steady for him. In the end, I have a new desk and things have been shifted around in the living room. We have more space and it's quite nice.

I like the new desk so far. It sits higher than the last one did because it's on wheels instead of slides. Of course, if the wheels begin to cause problems, it may very well end UP on slides. We shall see.

It's lighter in color than my last one. I didn't think I was going to like that, but I'm finding that I do. It feels cleaner. I also like the rounded front edge of the desk. Oh, and I like the fact that it doesn't have rough places!

The only thing I find sketchy is the slide out place for the mouse. It's not very sturdy and it seems to be too far out for comfort. I think that will get used as just extra sorting space, if, indeed, I use it at all.

Anyway, overall, I am happy with the changes to my area of the room. I made good choices for my Christmas gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment