Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Odd News

I received a letter from my cancer doctor. He's going to retire next month and gave assurances that he would transition all of his patients to someone else. I'm happy about that part, kind of. It's good that I'm not left hanging in the wind and trying to find another oncologist on my own. On the other hand, this means yet ANOTHER person will be looking at my naked body. SO glad I have the panic meds.

That's a problem for Future Me though. Current Me is mostly just weirded out that I'll never see the man who saved my life again. And yes, I do believe that he saved my life. As you know, my situation was complicated due to my size but he was experienced and brave enough to take my case. All of the cancer and Potential Spots of Festering Cancer were removed. I will be grateful to this man until the day I actually do die.

And think about it . . . anyone who ever falls in love with me, anyone who is inflenced by me, anyone who is inspired by me from now on, that owe that to this man, a man they will never meet. Kinda cool, huh?

So anyway, I don't know how I feel about this yet. I guess I'll be in mourning for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment