Sunday, January 31, 2016

The Small Win

I walked into the living room earlier and felt just this relief at how cleared out things looked. With all of my projects and bags off of the floor and the extra computer desk no longer by the couch, the room just feels so much bigger. It's so nice when things like this can happen.

I may screw up a lot of things, but my gift requests this year are the exception to that. Even without technically being any cleaner, the living room feels so much better. It's nice to have a designated place for everything. It was certainly something that needed to happen.

I'm complimenting myself here because I kind of need the win. I've been super anxious lately. I know it's just my mental stuff, but it doesn't make it any easier. I found myself wondering today if all adults were as terrified as I am. Adulthood sucks. I know some people find perks with it, but I really don't.

Oh well. At least I can request smart gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment