Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Life Struggles

I put some S hooks on my shelf today. Much thanks to my roommate for adjusting them for me. The suckers didn't want to open. It gives me some more options for hanging things. The shelf is still a work in progress. I'm not sure where I want everything, but so far, it seems to be working okay.

I decided on the S hooks because the hanging system I had (using metal binders) just wasn't really working that well. I needed something that would hold things in place without constantly falling. Actually, that's sort of one of my life struggles . . .

Anyway, the stuff is hanging like I wanted. Tomorrow after we take out the trash, I'm going to put my laundry away. I also need to bathe for my doctor's appointment on Thursday. The rest of the week is going to be tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment