Thursday, January 14, 2016

Verdict of the Sickness

Turns out my throat is covered in nasty blisters. She said it was one of the roughest looking throats she's seen all season. Um. Thank you? Anyway, at least I have some plan for getting past this mess. I'll be on meds for a while. Not looking forward to it, but whatchagonnado?

They had to take blood, but it didn't hurt much. One great thing about the new clinic is that the blood-extractor is very good at his job. After that horrible experience when woo-woo was removed, any time I can have blood removed in an easy manner, I am happy.


Like everyone else, I'm pretty devastated by Alan Rickman's death. I loved this man's acting. He just brought so much to everything he did. He will be missed. Like with Bowie, it was cancer. They were also the same age. This has been a rough week for our collective culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment