Friday, May 20, 2016

Cool Friday

We went shopping this morning and paid my car tag. When we got home, things were quiet and nice. My roommate still isn't feeling that well and I'm not 100% by any means, but it was a good day. I checked my blog from last year and noted that, again, it's cooler right now than it usually is in May.

Does this mean we're in for a cooler summer? It's possible. In some ways, that would be ideal. In others, we honestly kind of need a time when it gets so hot that the fleas go away. We're keeping them under control right now, but honestly only kind of. It takes a lot of work and on older cats, that isn't fun.

Oh! I also finally sent the baby blanket off! It's a few weeks later than I planned, but it's sporting a very cute border, so I'm okay with that. The important thing is that it was sent off before the baby was born. For me, that is an actual accomplishment.

I think I'm going to just be happy about that for a while. Looks like the meds are working tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment