Thursday, May 5, 2016

Spring Paranoia

Okay, this is weird. I was looking back at the blog and this time last year, the North side of my house was being invaded by bees. My roommate managed to get them to go away. I'm still not sure of all the details. I just remember being pretty paranoid about the thought of the house being invaded by bees in a kind of horror movie way. Thankfully, that didn't happen.

Despite staying pretty caught up on my happy meds, I've been really edgy lately. I think maybe it's just the time of year. I don't know. There are some  trips to Tulsa that have to happen and I'm nervy about those. I keep feeling like things are going wrong. Paranoia can be a bitch. Maybe I'm just tired.

We're expecting more storms next week. Hopefully I'll miss them when I'm having to be out. I'm ready for some long periods of rest and staying close to the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment