Saturday, May 14, 2016

No Drama

Heey I'm actually not writing about the house's various issues tonight! They're still happening, but the drama was quiet today. I think it helps that I got proper sleep and didn't have to go to Fort Smith. Mostly, I think it was just nice that the weekend was here and the weekend could be a nice little filter between bouts of 'having to do stuff' and other dramas.

One of the cats is having a lot of issues with her legs. We're not sure if it's the weather, a pulled muscle, or old age. Old age is probably the most likely possibility. It's heartbreaking, but my kitties aren't young anymore. Fourteen isn't extreme old age for cats, but we're headed in that direction. I'm really not sure how to come to terms with that.

I should go to bed before I start dwelling on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment