Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Progress and a Bit More Progress

The old brokeass fans have been taken apart and put outside to be picked up and taken away. I suppose that more or less ends the Ceiling Fan Saga. I hope. I think those things caused us enough drama for one week.

The end result has left my roommate and I exhausted. Between the weather, the stress, and all the extra trips into the city, neither of us are doing that well. He has a doctor's appointment in Tulsa next week so the priority between then and now should be rest and recovery. Trying that trip when we feel like this would be hellish.

On a brighter note, the baby blanket is completely finished. The changes I had to make to get it to look the way I wanted have worked. It will sit folded until Friday when we'll send it off. I'm so happy I got this finished before she had the baby. I didn't manage to do that with the last cousin baby.

Speaking of resting, I think it's time for me to nap for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment