Sunday, July 24, 2016

End of the Weekend

I didn't do any knitting this weekend. I didn't even really look at any knitting. The hot and sticky factor was just way too high. I was doing well to just stay alive. Even with the AC on, it wasn't fun. Yes, I know I'm complaining about the weather a lot. The weather is awful and there is no end to it for a while.

I did manage to meet my meager little goals this week. Yay. I actually will be happy about that. For months, I haven't even been able to do that. This is cause for celebration.

If anything, I guess the best thing I can say about this summer is that, so far, we're keeping our spirits up. It isn't easy. Summer can be so very tiring on both of us. We have trouble sleeping and trouble eating. Half the time, one or both of us feel nausea due to the heat. There are bugs, so many damned bugs. When you're hot, you don't want to chase a wasp out of the house or dodge them as you're trying to get the car.

I saw some good movies this weekend. I have thoughts on one of them that I may discuss in time. Well, I'll do that assuming I feel well enough to do it. The heat fuzzies my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment