Saturday, July 30, 2016

Happy Undies

Other than being kind of sticky, it was nice today. I took a freezing cold shower (on purpose) and had a glorious nap. Both of these things did wonders for me.

Also doing wonders for me? The new undies. Underthings for fat women, when cut in a traditional way, usually don't cover as they should. You can either cover the butt or, as people so charmingly put it, the front butt. If they roll down,they can cause cuts or irritation.

Finally, after years of needless struggle, I got undies that are long on all sides. They don't quite go to my knees, but almost. They're soft as sin and decadently comfortable. Are they sexy? Hell no, but honestly, who cares? No one is going to see me in them anyway, at least, no one who would want sexytimes with me. I'm comfortable and I know they won't cut me anywhere. This is better than all the sexytimes in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment