Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Summer Complaining

My writing schedule was disrupted today because I had therapy and errands. By the time I got home, I was so exhausted I really couldn't think straight. I took a nap and it was one of those dead to the world kind of naps. This heat is really draining.

It's supposed to be nasty for the next few days and then start raining on Friday to maybe cool things off by the weekend. Understand when I say 'cool  things off' I mean the lower 90s. There isn't really any 'cool' right now. It's not even exactly cool with the AC on, only tolerable.

I did start the next GoT post, but like I said, I'm just too tired after being out in the heat. Summer is getting to me and it's getting to my roommate. And the cats. The worst part about it is that I know this is only the first week in July. It's going to get a lot worse from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment