Monday, August 8, 2016

Cats are Jerks

So a cat pooed on my computer bag this morning. I'm not sure if this was an accident or protest. I'm inclined to believe it was some kind of protest. On a related note, cats are assholes. I mean, I'm over it. Cats will be cats. It was still annoying. I've been working really . . . well, not HARD, but at least, paying a marginal bit of attention to keeping the contents of that bag organized and useful. The bag deserved better than to have a cat crap on it.

Other than this, my Monday wasn't so bad. I'm tired, but I feel accomplished. I was a bit sick to my stomach, but the weather's been weird and I've been doing doses of apple cider vinegar because it helps to curb my appetite. I'm not making claims for that being a universal for everyone. I'm sure it's not. It works for me. It works really well, actually. I would almost say that I don't know why I get out of the habit, but I do know.

For one thing, I'm me. I don't stick with any habit, no matter how beneficial it is. The only thing I've managed to keep up on a consistent basis is this blog. This still amazes me, really. Sometimes I drive myself into a lot of darkness thinking about where I could possibly be if I'd just STICK to things . . . but there is really no point in beating myself up about it.

The ACV is also unpleasant to take. It's very strong and nasty. I always make a horrified face when I take a dose. After a while, I think I start to smell like it. And, as I mentioned above, it can really do a number on your stomach. I'm laying off of it for a day or so just to give my body a rest. Hopefully I will get back to it when I've recovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment