Sunday, August 28, 2016

Last Weekend in August

This is the last weekend in August which means somehow I have survived another summer. Yes, I know summer isn't officially over, but things will begin to get better (until it gets to winter, when it will suck again) and this lifts my spirits so much.

I have to admit, it hasn't been a horrible summer. We actually made a lot of progress in terms of managing the heat. I cultivated some good habits and don't remember getting too many nasty burns. I even met some goals! However, there are some things about summer I will not miss.

I will not miss finding bugs in my drinks.

I will not miss my hair being full of sweat.

I will not miss loathing the thought of all food.

I will not miss waking up in the middle of the night and being too hot to go back to sleep.

I will not miss the sound of lawnmowers.

I will not miss the brain ripping sound the living room window makes whenever someone opens it.

YAY! Soon all that will go away! YAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment