Monday, August 15, 2016

The Week to Come

I'm really tired today but that isn't surprising. Now that the weather is starting to be less hostile, my body is wanting to take advantage of the fact that I can sleep. It will get its way tonight. I have to go to the doctor in the morning and need to be in bed by 11.

I finally finished mending my t-shirts. This took far longer than it should have. I'm not that good at threading needles and the light in the house is awful. However, I'm not going to worry about that because at least the task is completed. Sure it, took me a while, but the project is out of the living room. Yay!

This is going to be a busy week. I basically have something to do every day and I'll end up being out of the house every day. I should probably see this as progress for my semi-shut-in self, but mostly it just makes me feel more tired.

Hopefully I'll have the energy to handle it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment