Sunday, August 21, 2016

Easy Weekend

I've been actively working on a skin routine for about two months now. I've been drinking lots of water, tending to my face, and keeping it softened. So far, for like the first time in years, I'm pretty happy with what's going on.  I usually don't do a lot to improve my appearance, but having soft skin is always fun.

As the weather gets cooler, I'll have to be more aggressive about it. My skin tends to dry out badly in the winter and it would be so nice to avoid that. This is kind of difficult because of my CPAP, but I'm going to work on it as much as I can.

The weekend was pretty good. It was cool and, for the most part, quiet. We even helped a neighbor find someone to do yardwork (not us). The cats were pills, but they're old, so I guess being pills is a hobby now.







No comments:

Post a Comment