Sunday, August 7, 2016

Funny Ladies

Most of the women I know are really funny. My best friend and I have ongoing jokes that have lasted over 20 years. When we're together, there is constant laughter, from us and anyone within range of hearing us.

Needless to say, I just don't get these people who believe women aren't funny. It doesn't make me angry when they say this. It's more that it just baffles me and makes me distrust them. Humans are funny. Women are humans. When people say they don't think women are funny, I tend to assume they don't see us as human and are probably the same people who freak out when they find out women poop, fart, and sweat.

Apparently, with some people, even when they have proof that women are funny, they'll deny it. They'll call them ANYTHING, but funny . . . charming, quirky, magical. Magical? Really? Yes, I used my magical witchery to make you laugh. That wasn't a joke I just told you. IT WAS A SPELL!

At the end of the day, it doesn't really affect me personally. I wouldn't spend time around people who felt this way if I could help it, and I can usually help it. And honestly, if they want to deprive themselves of the reality of how funny women can be, it's their loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment