Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Set in my Ways

Ugh.

I'm so set in my ways. I really don't like going out twice in one day.

I woke up early this morning and went to the doctor. Everything is fine, although she did change up one of my meds. I'm okay with this, which is to say, I'll be okay with it as long as it doesn't mess me up. We shall see.

I had to have blood drawn, and that sucked. Ol Boy is usually pretty good about taking my blood, but today he missed the vein and kept twisting the needle around to find it . . . while it was still inside my arm. It made me a little ill to watch.

I came home and ate breakfast. I was really hungry. I caught up with my computer stuff and talked to my roommate for a bit, then it was off to therapy. Therapy went well, but afterward, I had to run some errands that ended up eating another half hour. By the time I finally got back home, I was really tired.

So yeah, really not interested in lots of trips outside the house. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment