Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Indorks

So August is over. The next to last day proved to be full of drama. The two old rickety cats managed to fall themselves out of the house. My roommate looked for them and eventually brought them back inside. They're both indoor cats so they really had no idea how the outside works. In fact, the first thing they did was use the litter box, because they had no idea where to go pee outside. Yes, I'm rolling my eyes.

They also looked skanky. I don't get this. Almost every outdoor cat I see has beautiful fur. Not only could our cats not pee outside, they also couldn't remember to clean themselves.

Of course, I'm making fun of them because I know they're safe and everything is okay. If they weren't, well, you'd be getting a very different post tonight. In all seriousness, I am deeply grateful they're back . . . even if they have no common sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment