Friday, August 12, 2016

Results

One of the cats as decided to nap on the table next to my chair. I'm okay with this, although it means I can't keep anything on the table because she'll just knock it off. The cats have been weird all summer, trying to find cool places and areas where they can feel the fans, but not be in direct line of the fans.

Speaking of being in direct line of the fans, one of them blew fuzz in my eye last night. I spent the first two hours I was awake with one eye constantly watering. It finally stopped, but there for a while, I was quite annoyed.

Aside from that,  today was a good day. Decisions I've been making are starting to pay off. That always feels good. It's kind of rare for me, because usually I'm more reactive and less proactive, but it's good to see the proactive stuff happening. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment