Saturday, October 22, 2016

Back to Grateful

I have been bitching and moaning for weeks now. Mind you, I had good reason for it, but still. Until the next fuckery comes along, I'm going to try and stop. so today is a post about things I'm happy about.

1. TAGLESS CLOTHES. Tags suck so hard. I hate them. As someone with back fat, the tags were always rolling out of the backs of my shirts to basically announce I had back fat. If they weren't doing that, they were scratching me. I'm so happy much of my clothing is tagless now.

2. DRIVING BLAIR in the DARK! Blair is fancier than other cars I've owned. Her lights come on when I turn on the engine. Better! They go off when I turn it off! No more fear about leaving my lights on.

3. LIN MANUEL MIRANDA exists. He exists in my lifetime and he is an amazing writer and composer. Apparently, the PBS show about him debuted with higher numbers than anything else on PBS in a long while.

4. THE ELECTION IS ALMOST OVER. Let's face it. We're all sick of that.

5. I HAVE PEOPLE WHO LOVE ME. Best thing, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment