Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Better

A cat shat on my bed.

Another cat peed on the bathroom floor in the middle of the night. I stepped in and almost slipped in said cat pee. The cats are old now and have trouble controlling themselves. I know this and I feel bad for them. It doesn't make it any less annoying when you're having to deal with it.

Despite this, there was some minor progress. The people called and said the ice maker had been installed. The fridge should be here tomorrow. I'm not holding my breath. The peach tree is cut down. That's good news.

I'm still sick. Beyond being sick, I'm just really emotionally spent. I'm tired of everything and I'm tired of Suctober. I'm tired of the election and I'm tired of everyone being shitty to each other over the election. I'm tired of horrible looks from people. I'm tired of it all.

I need better.

No comments:

Post a Comment