Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Points

Sigh.

Okay.

1. Pointing out what other people do when Person A is accused of something does not make for a valid argument. It doesn't change what Person A did. It is a childish argument.

2. The fact that women bought 50 Shades of Grey does not excuse what Trump did. For one thing, most of the women on my friends list who liked that book are voting for Trump. Secondly, just because someone reads about a HOT rich man having consensual kinky sex with someone doesn't mean they want some fugly old bastard rich dude groping them in real life.

3. Kylie Jenner posting a selfie while in her panties also does not excuse what Trump did. I'm not even sure what the line of thinking is here. I suppose it's something like 'if women are going to look good and point that out to their advantage, I should get to touch them.' That is magical thinking, folks. No matter what someone is wearing, you should keep your hands to yourself. Also, any women who are snarking about Kylie . . . basically what you sound like you're saying is "I am so angry that she has a big butt AND a thigh gap it's not fair." You sound hellyjelly. Stop it.

4. For all of you who are totally fine with what Trump did, I hope the scariest, most loathsome, most filthy, most vile man walks up to you. I hope that when you see him,  you know that his guns, his truck, his dogs, and his cock are all bigger than yours. I hope he pushes you against the wall, grabs your crotch, and kisses you hard. Normally, I would never wish this on anyone, but maybe, just maybe, as his hand is fishing for the goods and his tongue is wiggling around in your mouth, you'll finally grasp that you don't like this, that no one would like this, and that consent IS a needed thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment