Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Leaks and Loss

They shut off our gas today. Not because of lack of payment, honestly, that would be been easier to fix. This was because we have a leak. It was in the dangerous zone so they shut the gas off and we're going to have to wait until the repair people locate the leak and fix it before we get gas again. Hopefully, this won't take too long or cost too much money. Unfortunately, it might.

This was happening in the middle of us getting all the car business finished. I was so stressed out about the gas leak that I didn't really have time to process the fact that the car I've had since I was in my 20s is no longer in my life. I hadn't owned it for a while. When I got the van, Rabbitkiller became my roommate's car. Still, it was in my life, in my driveway. It was part of the family. Now it's gone and I'm pretty sad about that.

Needless to say, it was a rough day. It was an emotional day. It wasn't a day I wish  to repeat. Also, it's cold showers for me until this is fixed. At least my hair will like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment