Saturday, October 15, 2016

Floppy Pipes

I slept so well last night. The gas thing is fixed. We have hot water. Even if it cost a lot of money and caused a lot of stress, it's over with and I can let the tension leave me. I didn't realize how much my sleeping was being affected by this, but I should have. I suppose I felt like I was getting better sleep because at least I wasn't breathing in gas.

The new gas pipes are floppy. They just kind of fall over and lay there. It's difficult to get used to and ruins the nice vintage look of the stuff we had before. Then again, the stuff we had before was leaking. so I really shouldn't complain.

This has been a weird month. New to me car. Almost killed by gas. New floppy pipes. Funny how your whole world can change.



No comments:

Post a Comment