Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Now I Know

We got the quote on the repairs today. It's going to be between $2000.00 and $5000.00. This is overwhelming and a little terrifying. This is also officially one week now since we've had gas. They're not even going to start until Friday, and assuming they finish on Friday (which I am assuming they won't) we'll still be doing cold showers through the weekend. Maybe even into next week.

After that, no rest for the weary. It's time to trim the damned trees and bushes that I hate and never go near. I hate the yard. I never go out there. I receive no benefit from it. It just costs me money, time, and effort.

I'm so tired of this. Normally I can be pretty positive about stuff, but it's been dragging on. Plus, I breathed gas for weeks. Plus, everyone else is stressed about the situation. Plus, I'm really tired.

I kind of want to run away from my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment