Sunday, October 30, 2016

The Light at the End of the Suck Tunnel

Suctober is almost over! Here's hoping next month isn't Sucvember! This month felt like it lasted 200 days. On 196 of those days, I didn't have hot water. On the other 4, everything else was going wrong. I was snotridden on all of them. This month was awful. I'm shocked I survived.

Am I grateful for things? Oh certainly yes.

I am grateful the gas leak didn't kill me or mine.

I am grateful that it was (eventually) fixed.

I am grateful the new fridge was (eventually) installed.

I am grateful for Blair.

I am grateful my roommate and I didn't go insane during this.

I am grateful for the help and sympathy of others.

Most of all, I am grateful this month is almost over.

Seriously, November. Do not suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment