Thursday, October 27, 2016

Snazz

I called my sister-in-law today. She's been super busy with her job, the kids' activities, and going back to college. Because of that, we'd really not talked since all this upheaval happened in my life. To tell the whole 'new old car through fridge' story makes it sound really crazy. It was really crazy. That was way too much stuff to deal with in one month.

Speaking of the fridge, the new one is FINALLY in! It took the removal of doors and lots of shifting of things, but after a few hours, Delivery Dude managed to get it installed. It's by no means fancy, but it's far more snazzy than any fridge I've ever had before. I'm so happy with it.

This month is almost over. You know what I would like next month? NO SUCKING! That would be great, thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment