Friday, April 6, 2012

Technology Technical Errors

I somehow managed to screw up so much crap today. I didn't see two people's emails to me until hours past the point I should have responded. I feel bad about both because I kind of left them hanging at a critical moment.

I also misunderstood one conversation was between three people instead of two and said something that the third party didn't know. And, of course, I said it at a point when I could erase nothing. Dammit.  How does this stuff happen and all in one day?

Don't think I am blaming the tech. It's not the interweb's fault I can't notice who is involved in a conversation. That was completely on me.  As for the other two things, I have no idea what happened there. All I know is that I feel bad about all of it.  I'm sure it will all be handled though.

My roommate and I both worked on our bedrooms today. I unpacked a couple of boxes and moved some books in to fill up the top bookshelf.  We're in this mode with cleaning now to where it gives us a kind of joy to make it happen.  This is a very nice place to be.

I'm glad the week is over, but, aside from today's screw ups, it's been a really productive week for me. I did a lot of stuff and I'm so grateful for everything that happened. Here's hoping next week will be as good. . . . hopefully without me screwing up things technologically.

No comments:

Post a Comment