Thursday, November 28, 2013

More Thankfuls

Pile of Kitty Love
I read a lot of other blogs, especially craft blogs, and have noticed everyone in the universe has a better camera than me. That's okay though. Mine gets the job done. Mostly. Anyway, here is a picture of Rhi and Ro snuggling on an afghan while basking in the sunlight. Triple warmth for them, as is the kitty way.

I love this picture because it displays a lot of what of what I am most grateful for in this world. I have been blessed to spend my life with my strange little cats and my roommate. Our life isn't fancy by any means, but we do our best to make it as calm and peaceful as possible. Everyone in our household is childless and I'm grateful for that. None of us needed any children. I am thankful we have a home that is warm and full of laughter. I'm thankful we're talented and able to create useful things.

I am thankful the cats have a lot of access to sunlight, because it's always fun to watch cats when they bask. It's also a lot of fun to watch them when they cuddle. Cats are marvelous accessories.

We had a very nice Thanksgiving. The food was wonderful and filling. We had a guest come over and spend the evening with us, which was a nice change of pace.  It truly felt like a holiday and that's nice. A lot of the time, things don't quite feel like holidays to us. This one did and I'm thankful for that.

Anyway, I hope everyone out there in readerland had a good holiday as well. Christmas season is upon us.

No comments:

Post a Comment