Saturday, November 16, 2013

Weird Weekend

It's November 17 and I'm sitting here in shorts and a tank top. I have the fan on. I also have a blanket on my legs because they keep getting cold, but only for a second. Today, we had the doors open. We let coolish breezes blow into the house. It was dreary and overcast, but still easier to handle the the days before it.

I'm taking a break from the Minion Hat 2.0 to do some arm warmers. They're delicate and beautiful. Here's hoping I don't destroy them in the process. Oh, and also, here's to hoping I don't go blind because the yarn is very, very thin. I think this is how women went blind in the past. Masturbation had nothing to do with it. They were all busy making fine knitted gloves.

I think starting Monday, I'm going to write up various thoughts and observations I have about Thanksgiving. I have probably done this already in the blog, but this will be more extensive. I probably won't do it every day until the holiday, but quite a few of them.

Tinkerbell has been hanging out in the living room more often. She still isn't sitting with the rest of us, but she is in the room and glances at us from time to time. She'll get down to play with a cat toy, which is really cute because she mews at them. She really is an adorable cat. Maybe some day she'll come to trust me. Probably not any time soon, but there is always hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment