Thursday, May 29, 2014

Back from the Trip

Surprisingly, I slept better last night than I thought I would. I went to be a couple of hours earlier than normal and perhaps that allowed me to break the pattern of my usual sleeplessness. I had a lot of strange dreams though, including one where I ended up naked in a crowded party of people and had to go searching for my clothes. Strangely enough, even after I found them, I still thought I was naked.

You know, for a long time now, I've been waking up around five in the morning and I really didn't know why. This morning, as I was trying to wake up and be more alert around that time, I noticed that my neighbor dries to work then, and shines a very bright red light right in my bedroom. Could this be the reason? I suspect it might. It's certainly worth trying to block and see if I sleep.

Anyway, my day was long and tiring. This won't be that big of a post. I'm happy for how things turned out and nothing broke or screwed up. Yay! I'm thankful for my roommate who kept my spirits light and has a keen understanding of directions (something I am lacking in abundance). That kept the day from being overly stressful and this is a very, very good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment